• Reversible heat pump.
• 32 models available, for a wide selection opportunity..
• Average step of 10kW.
• EER up to 3,10.
• COP up to 3,26.
• ESEER up to 4,58.
• Scroll compressors.
• R410A Refrigerant charge.
• Single, double refrigerant circuit.
• Plate type heat exchangers.
• AC Axial fans.
• Single, double air circuit.
• Suitable for outdoor installation.
• IDEA® defrosting system.
• Units equipped with two scroll compressors for refrigerant circuit to reach an high efficiency.
• Units with single, double refrigerant circuits.
• Units with separated air circuits to grant the continuity of the working mode during the coils defrosting.
• Defrosting dynamics control system IDEA®.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• High EER, COP and ESEER.
• Availability of coil heat exchangers with hydrophilic treatment.
• Availability of kit for the reduction and the extreme reduction of the noise.
• Availability of pumping groups with low, medium, high prevalence.
• Extremely easily of maintenance.
• Complete set of components dedicated to the safety of the unity.
• Eurovent Certification.
IDEA® DEFROSTING SYSTEM
“Patented” defrosting system with dynamic reading of working parameters. Thanks to proprietary software it senses the real presence of brine on the coil starting defrosting cycles only in that situation. This brings a remarkable energy saving (more than 20-30% on the average) and a higher working continuity compared wi th traditional systems.
WORKING LIMITS IN COOLING MODE
Chilled water outlet temperature: -12÷20°C
Ambient temperature: -10÷45°C
WORKING LIMIT IN HEATING MODE (HEAT PUMP)
Hot water outlet temperature: 30÷60°C
Ambient temperature: -12÷30°C
• Base, self supporting frame and panelling in steel plate with protective surfaces treatment in compliance with UNI ISO 9227/ASTMB117 and ISO 7253, and painted with epoxy powders.
• Colour: RAL 9002.
• Orbiting spiral (SCROLL) hermetic compressors with spiral profile optimized for R410A refrigerant.
• ON / OFF capacity control (0 / 100% each compressor).
• 2-pole 3-phase electric motor with direct on line starting.
• Phase sequence electronic relay.
• Crankcase heater.
• Electric motor thermal protection via internal winding temperature sensors.
• Rubber supports.
PLANT HEAT EXCHANGER
• Copper brazed plate type with cover plates, plates and connections in AISI 316 stainless steel:
- Single circuit on water side .
- Single refrigerant circuit for S version machines.
- Double refrigerant circuit for D version machines.
• Anticondensate insulation made of polyurethane.
• Temperature sensors on water inlet and outlet.
• Factory assembled differential water pressure switch for water flow control.
• Hydraulic connections with grooved end. Flexible joint not supplied (optional accessory).
• Antifreeze heater.
AIR/GAS HEAT EXCHANGER
• Heat exchanger coil with internally corrugated copper tubes and high efficiency aluminium fins, specifically developed to provide high heat transfer and lower pressure drops. The combination of two factors, special tubes and fins, allow to optimally combine the following aspects:
- Maximum capacity relative to the size of the exchanger.
- Minimum charge of refrigerant.
- Reduction of the air flow required for the heat exchange.
• Particular circulation on refrigerant side, in order to optimize performance in heat pump mode.
• Frame in galvanized steel.
• Temperature sensor on ambient air.
• Axial fans with sickle-shaped blades, fan guard and optimized for low noise levels.
• AC type electric motor for condensing pressure control (in summer working mode) or evaporating pressure control (in winter working mode) with stepless variable speed of the axial fans.
• IP54 enclosure class.
Components for each refrigerant circuit:
• Reversing valve for refrigeration cycle inversion.
• Thermostatic expansion valve.
• Electromagnetic valve on liquid line.
• Sight glass.
• Filter dryer on liquid line.
• Liquid receiver with safety valve and service valve.
• Service valves on liquid line and gas discharge.
• Non-return valve.
• Safety valve on high and low pressure side.
• Pressure transducers with indication, control and protection functions, on low and high refrigerant pressure.
• High pressure safety switch with manual reset.
• Liquid separator on suction line.
• Oil drainage and oil recovery systems.
• IDEA® defrosting system.
RC Group patented defrosting system based on a dynamic reading of the evaporating parameters.
Through sensors the microprocessor realize the real ice presence on the gas/air heat exchanger and activates the defrosting cycle only when necessary, with consequent energy saving.
• Refrigerant circuit with copper tubing with anticondensate insulation of the suction line.
• Plastic capillary hoses for pressure sensors connection.
• R410A refrigerant charge.
In accordance with EN60204-1 norms, suitable for outdoor installation, complete with:
• Main switch with door lock safety.
• Fuses for compressors.
• Magnetothermic switch for each fan and water pump (if scheduled).
• Contactors for each load.
• Transformer for auxiliary circuit and microprocessor supply.
• Panel with machine controls.
• Summer / Winter working mode selector.
• Power supply:
- size U1 – U2 – U3L – U4L: 400/3/50+N
- size U3 – U4: 400/3/50
• MP.COM microprocessor system with graphic symbol for control and monitor of operating and alarms status. The system includes:
- Voltage free contact for remote general alarm.
- Main components hour-meter.
- Nonvolatile “Flash” memory for data storage.
- Menu with protection password.
- LAN connection.
HYDRAULIC CONNECTIONS OF HEAT EXCHANGERS
• The heat exchangers’ threaded hydraulic connections are available up to a diameter of 3 “ included, and correspond to ISO 228/1 – G M.
• The pipes’ threaded hydraulic connections are available up to a diameter of 3 “ included, and correspond to ISO 7/1 – R.
• The hydraulic connections with flange (FL) are not supplied with counter flange.
• The hydraulic connections with grooved end are not supplied with flexible joint (optional accessory).